- Do Not submerge the thermometer in liquid as the thermometer is not waterproof.
- Do Not submerge the area where the probe meets the thermometer housing in liquid as it is not
- Do Not store in high heat environments or near anything that generates heat. Store in a cool, dry
- Do Not use solvents to clean the thermometer, probe, or included accessories. Use soap and water
on a damp sponge or cloth.
- Do Not subject the thermometer to excessive force, shock, dust, temperature, or humidity. Doing so
may result in malfunction, shorter lifespan, and/or damage to the unit.
- Keep the probe away from direct heat and do not allow it to come into contact with an open flame or come into direct contact with the cooktop burner.
- Keep thermometer and battery out of the reach of children.
- Clean probe in between uses.
- Do not leave the thermometer in an oven or grill or use in a microwave.
Have more questions? Submit a request