- Remove/pull the plastic insulation strip from the battery compartment.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard, and even surface to ensure proper measurements.
- Press the "ON" button (located on the right side of scale).
- Input the three digit food/liquid code found in the product manual.
- Press the "g/oz" button to select desired measuring mode.
- Place item to be measured onto the scale.
- The weight of the food, calorie, salt, protein, fat, carbohydrate, cholesterol, and fiber results will be displayed all in one read-out.
Valid for Cesto Nutritional Food Scale, Model #: 115NS, 115NB
Have more questions? Submit a request