- Remove the battery from the plastic wrapping.
- Ensure the battery "snap" connector is connected securely to the battery.
- Insert battery into the housing, and secure it with the battery cover.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard and even surface to ensure proper measurements.
- Press the 'On/Off/Tare' button to turn the scale on.
- Press and hold the 'Aqua' button and adjust the density code using the arrow keys. Reference the food/liquid codes found in the product manual. Press the 'Aqua' button again to return to weigh mode.
- Place item to be measured onto scale.
Valid for Aqua Liquid Volume Measuring Scale, Model #: A115