- Remove the battery from the plastic wrapping.
- Attach the "snap" connector to the 9-volt battery. Carefully seat the battery into the housing, and seal with the cover.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard, and even surface to ensure proper measurements.
- Place the stainless steel tray on top of the scale.
- Press the 'On/Off' button.
- Input the food/liquid code found in the product manual.
- Press the 'g/oz' button to select desired measuring units.
- Place item to be measured onto scale.
Valid for Cibo Nutritional Food Scale, Model #: 63N