'Tips for a Quick Start'
- Remove the plastic wrapping from the battery.
- Attach the battery "snap" connector to the 9-volt battery and ensure it is seated properly.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard and even surface to ensure proper measurements.
- Press the 'On/Off/Tare' button.
- Press the "VOL" button.
- Input the food/liquid code found in the product manual.
- Press the 'kg/lb' button to select desired measuring units.
- Place item to be measured onto scale.
Valid for Pana Baker's Scale, Model #: V136