Mercado Stainless Steel Dial Scales
Note: A phillips screwdriver recommended, but not required.
- Remove the cardboard strip from underneath the load cell
- Unscrew, and remove the hardware from the left, and right ends of the load cell using a phillips screwdriver, or by hand.
- Remove the cardboard from the bowl, and remove bubble wrap from the bowl bracket.
- Place the bowl bracket onto the load cell of the scale, and fasten the holes with the screws where the groves are on the bracket.
- Place bowl onto the bracket, and check to make sure it sits flush
- Use the tare knob to turn back to zero.
Now you are ready to use your Mercado dial scale!
Valid for Mercado Stainless Steel Dial Scales. Model #: DS132P (plate), DS115P (plate), DS115B (bowl), DS63P (plate), DS63B (bowl), DS21P (plate), DS21B (bowl)