L-Series High Precision Scales
- Remove the scale from the styrofoam packaging and insert (4) AA batteries into the battery compartment.
- Place the weighing platform onto the scale and turn clockwise to lock-in. To remove the platform, turn it counter-clockwise to unlock and remove by pulling up gently.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard, and even surface to ensure proper measurements. The legs of the scale can be adjusted so that it is balanced. Note: There is a bubble level embedded into the unit at the top right corner.
- Power on your scale and select your desired unit of measurement by pressing the "MODE/CAL" button.
- Place the item onto the scale's tray to start measuring weight.
Valid for L-Series High Precision Scales. Model #: L600 (square platform), L125 (round platform)