How to set up your clock
- Before setting up your clock, please make sure to have your device on "clock mode" instead of "timer mode". If you are on timer mode, press the 'M', 'START/STOP', and 'S' buttons down simultaneously to return to clock mode.
- While on "clock mode" press and hold down the 'M' button until the hour number flashes.
- Use the 'S' button to adjust the hour, and then press the 'M' button to confirm.
- [Now the minutes number will start flashing]
- Again, use the 'S' button to adjust the minutes, and then press the 'M' button to confirm. Clock set up is now completed.
- Note: The clock is available in 12-hour or 24-hour time format. Simply press the 'S' button to switch between formats.
How to power the timer off
Unfortunately, the timer does not power off. The unit goes into clock mode after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Timer does not power on
If the unit is brand new, please check the battery for any plastic wrapping, and remove. If you have had the unit for a good period of time, try replacing the battery. If the issue persists, please contact Escali about the product 2 year warranty.
This unit uses AAA batteries.
Locating the kick stand
The kick stand can be located next to the battery compartment. Simply use the tip of your finger to pull the stand up. [see image link]