- Allow for the scale to warm to room temperature for optimal measuring accuracy.
- Pull the plastic insulation tab from the battery compartment.
- Ensure the batteries are properly seated in the compartment and making contact with the connection pads.
- Set the scale on a flat, hard and even surface to ensure proper measurements (Do not use this scale on carpet).
- Press the top of the scale with one foot to power it on. Remove your foot once you see numbers on the display.
- Step up on to the scale for weight.
- Allow scale to power off by itself
Have more questions? Submit a request