- Clean the scale with a damp cloth.
- Do not submerge in liquid. The scale is not waterproof.
- For best results, use CR2032 lithium cell batteries.
- Install only new batteries of the same type in your product.
- Failure to insert batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated in the battery compartment, may shorten the life of the batteries or cause batteries to leak.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium) or (Nickel Metal Hy-dride) batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per state and local guidelines.
Have more questions? Submit a request