- Remove/pull the plastic insulation tab from the battery compartment.
- Press the UNIT button located on the base of the scale to select your desired unit of measurement.
- To set up a new user profile (or edit an existing profile), press the enter key, and use the arrow keys to select a user profile number (P1-P8). Press the enter key to confirm.
- "ClrN" will now be displayed, press the enter key to continue editing your profile with "N".
Select "Y" using one of the arrow keys to reset your existing profile to factory default.
- Select your gender using the arrow keys, and press enter to confirm.
NOTE: A "running man" figure accompanying your gender icon indicates athlete mode.
- Adjust your height using the arrow keys, and press enter to confirm.
- Adjust your age using the arrow keys, and press enter to confirm.
- When the display shows 0.0 lb, step on the scale with clean and dry bare feet. The scale will measure and then calculate your body composition.