- Do not use the scale until the battery icon appears empty; always plug the scale in with the included USB charge cord when seeing one bar left to prevent damage to the battery.
- Consider charging after each use.
- Use a 5 watt USB power block to charge the scale.
- Clean the scale with a damp cloth.
- Do not submerge in liquid. The scale is not waterproof.
- Do not store in extreme temperatures. We recommend storage at room temperatures of 65º to 75º Fahrenheit for optimal battery life. Extreme temperature can shorten expected battery life.
Have more questions? Submit a request