- Install the included AAA batteries into your scale's battery compartment.
- Change the mode read-out by pressing the kg/lb/st button located on the bottom of the scale.
- Set your scale on a hard, and flat surface (non-carpet).
- If your scale is on, wait for it to power off before stepping on, as it may need to adjust to the correct zero for accurate measurement.
- While your scale is off, step up on to the scale to start weight measurement. Your weight will flash which indicates that the scale had captured your weight; you may step off to view your result.
Have more questions? Submit a request