- Power the scale on by pressing the power key (upside down Q icon).
- Press the UNIT key to change the read-out mode.
- Place item on the scale to start weighing.
Note: Use the HOLD feature if you have an over-sized item that covers the LCD.
1. Before placing an item on the scale, press the HOLD key; the word "HOLD" will appear at the top of the LCD.
2. Place your item on the scale until you hear two beeps. You can now remove the item from the scale, and the weight value will be held on the LCD for approximately 10 seconds.
Have more questions? Submit a request