Transportation and Storage:
- Thermometer transport and storage environment: Temperature -4 °F to 140 °F;
Relative humidity ≤85%.
- Avoid moisture, crushing, and mechanical collisions.
- Product should be stored in a well ventilated and dry interior. The room should
be protected from strong sunlight, and other gases that can cause corrosion.
Infrared thermometers are sophisticated electronic products, please use carefully and follow the tips below:
- Do not drop and twist.
- Do not disassemble device.
- This device is not waterproof; do not submerge.
- Keep the device away from high temperatures such as direct sunlight, and contact of
chemical solvent, to avoid damage on components, and operation function.
- Remove the batteries from the device if you do not plan to use it for awhile.
- Please properly discard your old batteries according to local guidelines.
- In order to receive consistent readings, take measurement above 50 °F, preferably at room temperature.
- Place the device in temperatures higher than 50 °F for 30 minutes before use,
- Ensure forehead is clean, with no sweat, hair, or hats during the measurement process. Failing to do so could result in a lower temperature reading.
- Please refer to the following emissivity for common objects:
glass 0.94; plastics 0.85; ceramics 0.93; water 0.95; rubber 0.91; anodized stainless steel 0.85; polished stainless steel 0.25